Saturday, July 31, 2010

fast weight loss





Fast Weight Loss

There are hundreds of weight loss plans out there, from crazy diets to magic pills. The trick is to find what works best for you and is healthy for your body. The biggest  obstacle for most people however is sticking to a weight loss plan that works.
The best defense you have against failing is to create the right mental attitude. Some of you may do well just by using affirmations for weight loss while others may find it helpful to use weight loss affirmations as a supplement to another weight loss plan you are already involved in.
In either case, attaining the right mental attitude is key, so I have put together 4 easy steps to create your own weight loss affirmations.
Steps
1.     Your affirmation must to be written in the positive: That is to say, make the statement a positive one that focuses on what you want, not on what you do not want. For example: I am making healthy meal choices. NOT: I am not eating unhealthy food anymore. This will help your focus and maintain a positive behavior.
2.     Make your statement believable. If you currently weigh 250 pounds and have never been small, don’t start with an affirmation that states you are at a healthy 110 lbs.. You may want to start with an affirmation like this one. I am eating foods that will help increase my metabolism.
3.     Affirmation statements should represent the present not the future. For example: I find exercise fun and rewarding. NOT When I start exercising I will lose weight. If your affirmation represents the future your mind has no urgency to make it happen.
4.     Weight loss affirmation should be short and to the point not long and drawn out. Example: I look good and feel good at my ideal weight of 125 pounds. NOT: I am eating healthy and making healthy choices and I am losing weight every day.
5.     To find out more click here
Warnings
  • The best diet plans are those that include both a healthy diet and an exercise plan.
Sources and Citations
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make Weight Loss Affirmations in 4 Easy Steps. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment